It is our School Policy that all children wear school uniform which:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school
- develops a sense of community and belonging to the school
- is practical and looks smart
- makes children feel equal to others in terms of appearance
- is regarded as suitable clothing for school
- is considered by parents as good value for money
- is designed with health and safety in mind
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers or blue and white checked dress
- Navy cardigan, fleece or sweatshirt bearing the school logo (Years R – 4)
- White shirt or polo shirt (Years R – 4)
- White shirt (Years 5 and 6)
- Westlands Primary School tie (Years 5 and 6)
- Navy blazer with the Westlands Primary School emblem badge (Years 5 and 6)
- Black school shoes – no trainers, boots or high heels
Years 1 – 6
- Navy blue shorts
- White t-shirt
- Black or white plimsolls for indoor PE Year R do not require a PE kit
- Plain navy blue tracksuit
- Black or white trainers for outdoor PE
Year R do not require a PE kit
- One-piece costume for girls, dark coloured trunks for boys
- Swimming hat
Year R parents will be notified about swimming sessions throughout the year. All reception children must be accompanied by a parent/carer and a letter of explanation will be sent home to you.
- No jewellery other than small stud earrings. Wrist watches are also permitted.
- No make-up
- No nail varnish
- No mobile phones. If, in exceptional circumstances, a phone has been brought into school it must be handed to the class teacher for safe keeping during the school day.
To purchase uniform please visit Mapac.
How To Order Uniform